A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner who is adept at dealing with HNW clients, to join a leading wealth management firm in London. You will provide technical support to their top adviser and the clients on a one-on-one basis.
Key Duties include:
- Working alongside the company’s most productive advisers, carrying out technical research in preparation for client meetings.
- Assess the client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs.
- Carry out financial analysis to enable you to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Undertake annual reviews, prepare valuations, arranging and attending internal/external client meetings and on-going servicing of clients
- Check all appropriate data is accurately recorded and ensure all compliance procedures and paperwork are in line with company and FSA guidelines.
The successful candidate will be an experienced paraplanner, confident in dealing with HNW clients. You will have strong knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products/legislation and be working for either an IFA practice or consultancy with a first class track record in providing support to advisers.
If you are looking for the next move in their career, get in touch to find out more about this and other roles we are working on.