A leading provider of third party administration services is seeking a Senior DB Pensions professional with management experience to join them in this Team Leader role.
To be successful in this role you will be from a Defined Benefits Pensions background, with strong technical and leadership skills and have experience of managing a team of administrators.
Key deliverables of the role will include:
- Allocation of work to administrators, including prioritising urgent or complaint cases.
- Manage and provide support and training to administrators, including peer reviewing and checking of case work.
- Attending Trustee and client meetings from an administration perspective
- Ensure member and scheme events are completed to time and targets set.
- On-going client relationship management of schemes.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have excellent DB Pensions knowledge, are able to evidence having managed a team of administrators within a Third Party Administration background. Progression with professional exams will also be a distinct advantage.