We are currently recruiting for a well regarded Financial Planning practice based in Ipswich who are looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator.
About the Company:
This prestigious and excellent reputable firm has a lot to offer the right person. Support is given and they help you grow and progress with your career, they offer a professional approach to Wealth Planning Advice and are looking for Talented individuals to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to build a career in the financial services within a growing firm with exam and progression supported. On offer is a very competitive salary and a great working environment, working for a company that is extremely ambitious and growing all the time.
You will need experience working within an IFA Practice as an Financial Service Administrator and Financial Services qualifications is preferred but not essential.
- Assist in the preparation of New Business Files.
- Submit New Business files as well as the data input of any recommendations made/client details on the back-office system.
- Be involved in the post-sale communication, contacting providers for updates.
- Help manage the review process - Booking in client reviews (if and when required) - Completion or management of completion of the portfolio review report - Action the outcome of the review and audit of the review.
- Deal with any client change of agency and information collection.
- Manage the Financial Advisers diary including the booking of appointments.
- Deal with the emails.
- Answer general queries and requests from clients over the phone and by email.
- Carry out the completion of draft suitability reports Key Responsibilities.
- Ensure the Advisers meet with company standard compliance requirements.
- Ensure that all data added to the back-office system is correct and up to date where available.
- Understand and demonstrate company standard level of skills on all applicable software systems.
- Understand and demonstrate company standard level of knowledge of internal and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Have suitable knowledge on Money Laundering, the company complaint process and TCF.
- Have good Customer relations.
- Have good IT skills.
- Have excellent Time Management skills.
- Have great attention to detail and excellent accuracy.
- Be able to manage and initiate workload.
- Have good communication skills and be able to deal with people at all levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- At least 2 years experience of working as a IFA Administrator.
- Financial Services qualifications are desirable
- Able to cope with IT and telecommunications equipment
- Good communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Will need own transport