We are currently recruiting for a Wealth Management firm based near Girton who are looking to recruit a Wealth Management Administrator to join their team. They are looking for someone with experience working within Wealth Management/Financial Services. They also require the candidate to have completed RO1 or the willingness to complete within an agreed timescale.
To provide administration support to the Directors, Financial Planners and Client Relationship Managers.
- Provide administration support for a bank of clients as identified by the Client Administration Team Leader (CATL).
- Process new and existing business as instructed by the relevant Director, Financial Planner or Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Keep the relevant individuals and/or clients updated, as and when required.
- Ensure the back-office systems and client records are maintained and accurate at all times.
- Adhere to the company handbook at all times.
- Adhere to compliance requirements and procedures as guided by Risk Management and the Financial Conduct Authority regulator (FCA).
- Ability to work using your own initiative.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail.
- Confident in liaising with colleagues and external providers.
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office systems.
- Experience of working with Adviser Office. Desirable
- Experience of working with Curo. Desirable
- Experience of working in a busy and dynamic office environment.
- Experiencing of managing a busy and varied workload.
- Experience in working to deadlines with changing priorities.
- Experience of working in an client administration role.
Experience of working in Financial Services.
- Self motivated and pro-active.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to maintain a professional standard.
- Good work ethic.
Qualifications & Training
- Willingness to complete relevant training and obtain qualifications for the current role and future development.
- Achieve and maintain a level of competence as required by the business.
- Regular review of own training needs.
- CII R01 Financial Services – Regulation and Ethics. Desirable