We are currently recruiting for a boutique wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist based in Marlow. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior IFA Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of Intelligent Office.
Purpose of role
This new role will support the Central Administration Team in ensuring the efficient and effective use of our back-office system, Intelligent Office (IO). It will include project work relating to data integrity, maintenance and development of admin processes, and technical support for client-facing admin teams in relation to the accurate use of the system.
- Opening and sorting daily post on a rota
- Sending daily post on a rota
- Answering the telephone and directing calls, taking and passing on messages
- Liaising with clients, insurance companies and advisers via e-mail, telephone and in person when clients visit the office
- Developing and building relationships with clients
- Preparation and submission of new business applications, including obtaining illustrations/quotations, product literature, fund/transfer values from insurance companies and chasing new business transactions ensuring they are completed smoothly and speedily
- Maintenance of client records using Iress (inputting new business, updating client investments)
- Scanning documentation
- Preparation of valuations
- Competent use of investment platform for placing trades and managing client cash accounts
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 2-3+ years’ experience within the independent sector of the financial services industry, in a relevant administration or operations role
- 2-3+ years’ experience using Intelligent Office in an IFA administration role and a talent for working with systems and managing data effectively (candidates lacking the necessary iO experience will not be considered for the role)
- Excellent written and visual presentation skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, being highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including at least intermediate Excel knowledge
- Understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams and FCA rules and compliance
- A CII Certificate level qualification (and/or other relevant financial qualifications) will be an advantage.