Blakemore Recruitment is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and suppliers. As a business, we provide a safe and totally transparent experience to all users and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who we are and what we do
Blakemore Recruitment operates as both an employment agency and employment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. We collect the personal data of the following types of people to allow us to undertake our business:
- Prospective and placed candidates for permanent, contract or temporary roles
- Prospective and live client contacts
- Supplier contacts to support our services
How we use your information and how we collect it
Blakemore Recruitment may collect your information including name, phone numbers, email addresses, addresses & sensitive personal information from your CV. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- so that we are able to provide our recruitment services to you;
- to answer any queries that you may have;
- to provide you with details of vacancies that match your requirements and pass your CV and personal information to our clients when permitted to do so;
- to enable you to submit your CV for applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts;
- to contact you with regards to our services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information;
- where you are registered as a candidate we may also hold your personal information with third parties such as outsourced software providers; We make sure that all of our third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Blakemore Recruitment;
- We collect information about you from a variety of suppliers including but limited to; our website, personal recommendations, LinkedIn and a variety of employment websites . There are other suppliers from time to time where we can attain your details from and we can provide further details on these suppliers if required.
Your rights to your information
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. You also have the right to ask us to stop using your information.
If this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, where/if your file also holds financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so. If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How long is your data kept
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller. For the purposes of recruitment and hiring, this could be support you through your ongoing career and career development. You can request to delete your personal data at any time.
Where is your data stored
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We use Google mail servers, and cloud based CRM database called Bullhorn.
How to amend your personal data
It is likely that over time your employment history will require updating as you transition to new roles or receive promotion. Blakemore Recruitment undertakes to update your registration within 2 days of receiving an updated Curriculum Vitae.
How to remove or delete your personal data
Upon receipt of a request to delete an individual’s personal registration, Blakemore Recruitment will ensure that your personal record is deleted within 5 days.
Where Blakemore Recruitment has placed a candidate in a role, we are required to retain evidence of that placing so that contractual obligations can be met by the client. We will, however, take steps to ensure only minimal personal data is retained.
To subscribe to news and job alert emails, you will be required to provide your e-mail address, we will use this to provide regular updates regarding market news and carefully selected vacancies that might be of interest to you. Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, please contact your Consultant.
Our registered office & contact details
Blakemore Recruitment is the trading name of Trinity Search Ltd. Our address is Bellerive House, 3 Muirfield Crescent, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9SZ.
For any contact, please call 020 7374 8414 or email email@example.com