We are currently recruiting for a boutique Financial Planning practice in London who are looking to recruit a Junior Paraplanner.
They are searching for a Junior Paraplanner to join their Paraplanning team where you will assist Senior Paraplanners in the preparation of suitability reports and undertaking of research, maintaining client files, and preparing any correspondence. This will also involve working closely with our Advisers and therefore strong communication and written skills are key.
A boutique Independent Financial Adviser firm that is dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients. They work collaboratively as a team to implement recommendations that align with our client’s objectives.
Typically, their client’s portfolio size ranges from between £200,000 and £20 million. In this role, you will have exposure to a varied level or work that will be challenging but exciting.
You will have the chance to enhance your technical knowledge and skills. You will join a young and dynamic team whereby your focus will be aiding Senior Paraplanners with the simpler suitability reports and annual suitability reviews, with the opportunity for gradual progression into a full
- Ideally you will have completed the Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, or as a minimum have completed at least two exams towards this.
- Someone who is technically astute and financially aware.
- A strong technical knowledge of both pensions and investments.
- A self-starter who can work both as a wider team and independently.
- A good eye for detail with the ability to manage your own workload to specified deadlines.
- Good written and verbal skills with experience of writing some basic suitability reports.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, with a good understanding of platforms and FE Analytics. Experience with Intelligent Office is advantageous.
- Ideally have 1-2 years’ experience as a Junior Paraplanner in an IFA environment.