We are currently recruiting for a very well established boutique Wealth Management firm in Amersham who are looking for a Technical Paraplanner to join their team. As a company they offer ethical and honest solutions to help their clients achieve financial goals. With extensive experience built over many years, they have earned themselves an enviable reputation in the marketplace.
If you are an experienced Paraplanner, wishing to continue your career in an enterprising environment then this could be the opportunity for you. You should at least hold Diploma Level 4 qualified. Advanced level exams in investments and pensions will be advantage, working towards Chartered status.
- An experienced Paraplanner who is able to write technical reports for HNW clients
- Must be Diploma Level 4 qualified and working towards Chartered status. Advanced level exams in investments and pensions will be an advantage
- Can demonstrate a sound technical knowledge of the financial services industry across a full range of investments, pensions including DB transfers, retirement solutions, IHT planning and protection
- Experience of wrap platforms and main tax wrappers
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills, as well as organisation skills
- Experienced in supporting advisers with a range of tasks, including correspondence with product providers and clients, researching products and writing suitability reports, as well as providing support to other members of a paraplanning team
- Good interpersonal skills are a must, as is working alongside a friendly team of dedicated individuals
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- Ability to cope well in a busy working environment and manage own case load