We are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning practice based near High Wycombe who are looking for a Paraplanner to join their team.
The position will be suitable to someone who has a minimum of 3 years background in Paraplanning, and working towards or at Diploma Level 4 Qualified.
It is essential that candidates demonstrate a strong background within a similar environment as a Paraplanner as well as having an outgoing and aspirational personality.
To be successful in this Paraplanning role, you will also need to be a good communicator and have a working knowledge of the financial services industry across the full range of investments, pensions, retirement solutions, trusts and both personal and business protection.
Your key responsibilities will be provision of high quality technical support and a good standard of literacy, written grammar and numeracy. Day to day duties will include fund and product research, writing bespoke and compliant suitability reports, preparing client portfolio review analysis, reviewing letters, overseeing the implementation of investments, cash flow modelling, attendance at client meetings and liaising with team Administrators to ensure
general client administration is kept up to date.
You will be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office including Excel and Word with a good knowledge of analytical tools and numerical aptitude.
- A team player who enjoys a collaborative environment as well as ability to be self-motivated whilst remote working
- Highly industrious and pro-active approach with the ability to anticipate Adviser needs
- Adept at seamlessly pulling together all strands of a case from Administrative through to Compliance and Technical to work with the Adviser to serve the client`s best interests
- Highly positive and personable individual who can stay calm under pressure
- Open and approachable demeanour with solid communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in a well-respected company that offers fantastic additional benefits. So, if you think you have the necessary experience for this Paraplanner role please apply now!