We are currently recruiting for a highly regarded Financial Planning practice in London who are looking to recruit a Level 4 Paraplanner. Can be remote with requirement to come to the London office once a quarter for a week.
The company are an award-winning team of Independent Financial Advisers who provide a personal, independent
and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
As a Paraplanner you will be working as part of a productive, high performing team to provide full support to the Advisers and Financial Planning Executives. Your role will be to offer the most efficient, professional and effective client service possible with a high focus on quality and accuracy.
- Analysing clients circumstances, portfolios and objectives and preparing appropriate recommendation reports for the Advisers;
- Providing high quality technical, administrative and research support to the Advisers;
- Undertaking whole-of-market research as required, including investments, pensions and protection plans;
- Undertaking research for asset allocation on clients’ existing portfolios, quantifying and analysing those clients’ existing investments;
- Liaising with the Regulatory & Technical team to ensure the advice is compliant;
- Be able to prioritise work in your queue by liaising with advisers on a regular basis;
- Speaking regularly with advisers and their support to keep them up to date with advice in the pipeline;
- Building strong and effective working relationships with other teams in the firm and third party product providers
- Attending and contributing to meetings - both internal and external - and delivering group and
individual training on topics appropriate to the role;
- Ensuring that all client records and data are maintained accurately and efficiently;
- Participating in ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The ability to produce comprehensive, accurate and clear recommendation reports using a combination of standard paragraphs and free text;
- Experience of analysing clients’ circumstances and objectives in order to provide suitable holistic financial advice;
- Proficiency in complex report writing;
- Experience liaising with third party providers;
- CII Diploma in Financial Planning (as a minimum);
- Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A high standard of personal organisational and time management skills;
- Experience within Private Wealth Management;
- Experience of working to targeted service standards and procedures;
- A good working knowledge of regulatory requirements;
- Ambitious and goal-orientated;
- Evidence of continual learning and development of skills and knowledge;
- Experience of working unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation;
- Good IT skills covering MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and back office systems.
- Experience of using CURO or IRESS software;
- Experience of using FE Analytics and Voyant;
- Previous experience dealing with Group Life and Pension Schemes;
- Part FPC/RO/CF qualified;
- Experience of training and people development.
Great salary and benefits package on offer.