We are currently recruiting for a boutique financial planning practice based in Leighton Buzzard who are looking for a Senior Financial Planning Assistant to join their team.
The Senior Financial Planning Assistant works alongside the Financial Planners / Paraplanners in order to provide administrative support to productive Wealth Managers and their clients.
- Working closely with the Financial Planners /Paraplanners who also assist the Wealth Managers, to ensure that client specific tasks are fully understood and processed accurately
- Processing of correspondence relating to existing and new business in a compliant and timely manner
- Assisting the Financial Planners /Paraplanners with producing Client Review Packs
- Accurate updating of client records and tasks on Intelligent Office
- Communicating with internal and external clients of the company professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Performing buy, sell, switch and rebalance trades within a specified timescale. Trades to be checked by Financial Planner or Operations Director prior to submission.
The above key responsibilities/accountabilities describe the general duties of the role and does not preclude other duties which are necessary for the efficient service delivery of the business in meeting its objectives.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience
- Client focused
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise with a keen sense of urgency
- Flexibility and the ability to react quickly to change
- Self-disciplined and focused
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Thrive in a team environment and work well with others
- Competent at using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of using CRM portal (Intelligent Office ideally) and Platforms.
- Certificate in Regulated Financial Services Operations