We are currently recruiting for a boutique wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist based in London. They are currently looking to recruit a Private Client IFA Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of Intelligent Office.
Purpose of role
This new role will support the Central Administration Team in ensuring the efficient and effective use of our back-office system, Intelligent Office (IO). It will include project work relating to data integrity, maintenance and development of admin processes, and technical support for client-facing admin teams in relation to the accurate use of the system. As part of a long-term succession plan, the role does have the potential to develop into a more senior role over a 2-3 year period.
Working closely alongside the Group Administration Manager and Data & Systems Coordinators, the role includes, but is not limited to:
Supporting the effective use of iO to ensure the highest quality client service and role efficiency for client-facing administrators
Administration support across client-facing admin teams
Training documentation and delivery
In addition, the role will encompass some of the following duties:
- Working with the Compliance Department to ensure that processes meet with their requirements
- Supporting the team with the provision of accurate MI reporting
- Providing support and liaison between the accounts department and admin teams.
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 2-3+ years’ experience within the independent sector of the financial services industry, in a relevant administration or operations role
- 2-3+ years’ experience using Intelligent Office in an IFA administration role and a talent for working with systems and managing data effectively (candidates lacking the necessary iO experience will not be considered for the role)
- Excellent written and visual presentation skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, being highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including at least intermediate Excel knowledge
- Understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams and FCA rules and compliance
- A CII Certificate level qualification (and/or other relevant financial qualifications) will be an advantage.