We are currently recruiting for a boutique Financial Planning practice based in North London that are looking for a Senior Paraplanner to join their team. They are looking for an experienced Paraplanner who is a competent report writer and will produce these with very little input from the Financial Planner. This will be an office-based role in their office in Finchley.
The objective of this role is to collaborate with the Financial Planner in the production of research, analysis and proposals for the delivery of member ready reports and letters.
- Replying to all member enquiries within one business day (which could be a holding response).
- Ensuring all work is completed within the company service level agreements.
- Ensuring that the CRM is up to date for all tasks, activities and projects.
- Maintaining good timekeeping to show respectfulness to your colleagues.
- Ensuring your diary is an accurate reflection of your activity.
- Maintaining Continuous Professional Development to meet personal development needs.
- Promoting the profile of the company within our profession and with trusted partners.
- Demonstrating behaviours which set the culture of the company.
- Completing individual responsibilities as detailed in the CRM and Service Proposition.
- Updating the CRM to maintain the Member file.
- Completing research for the preparation of meetings, Financial Plans, Annual Review Reports and letters.
- Preparing financial planning presentations.
- Preparing Wealth Preservation Framework presentations.
- Preparing Financial Plans, Annual Review Reports and letters for financial planning.
- Reviewing instruction forms and legal documents for financial planning (including Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney).
- Preparing Financial Plans, Annual Review Reports and letters for Wealth Preservation Frameworks.
- Reviewing instruction forms and legal documents for Wealth Preservation Frameworks (including Family Investment Companies).
Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
Great salary and benefits on offer