Blakemore Recruitment are very excited to assist a thriving IFA based in London look for their next Senior Paraplanner.
Are you ready to advance your professional status to bring you closer to a lucrative new position?
This is undoubtedly a fantastic opportunity for a talented, aspirational individual looking to move into a role that focuses on building strong client relationships.
With a broad portfolio of duties, the role would suit someone with energy, flexibility and a proactive mind. You will need to be level 4 Diploma qualified with Paraplanning experience.
• Be a point of contact for any Adviser queries.
• Delegate work requests appropriately within the team.
• Ensure team member’s workloads are monitored regularly and that they receive adequate training and support.
• Ensure Suitability Reports are updated with current legislation.
• Authorise holiday requests for the team ensuring appropriate internal process is carried out and records maintained.
• Offer support and guidance to the Administration team when required.
• Assess client’s objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client’s needs in line with an adviser’s recommendations and requests.
• Discuss cases with the adviser and pro-actively update the adviser throughout.
• Carry out financial analysis to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
• Prepare all relevant paperwork for client meetings.
• Prepare and compile financial analysis.
• Ensure that all regulatory and compliance standards are met and report any breach to the Compliance Manager.
• Liaise with product providers and other relevant third parties.
• Ensure that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion.
• Keep up to date with legislation.
• Participate in online provider webinars for continued technical knowledge and ongoing CPD. • Ensure thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
• An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients.
Does this role sound as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation?
Please apply for more information.