We are currently recruiting for a very successful Financial Planning practice based in Rayleigh who are looking to recruit a Paraplanner.
- Provide technical, research and administrative support to develop suitable client recommendations
- Produce all relevant paperwork and regulatory requirements for the Adviser to present potential solutions to clients.
- Produce compliant and detailed Client Suitability Reports
- Assist in the management of client relationships including receiving client phone calls and providing information of a technical nature if requested.
- Produce regular client portfolio reviews, technical and industry updates with relevant additional commentary to support the client proposition.
- Liaise on a proactive basis with the Adviser on a regular and structured basis to work on cases and provide updates.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contacting prospects or clients toarrange meetings and update current information, gather necessary information from client so that a financial analysis can be completed
- Review the client’s financial statements, legal documents, and other data.
- Prepare summaries of: the client’s goals and objectives, the client’s present situation, the effect of their current arrangements on future circumstances using relevant financial planning tools
- Prepare detailed options for the Adviser to consider supporting the client’s financial planning objectives.
- Prepare calculations summarising the clients’ investment management needs, critical illness, disability and life insurance needs.
- Prepare proposals for the solution that the Adviser has selected for the client including approved product illustrations and literature and establish details on the chosen investment platform where applicable.
Competence / Knowledge / Skills required
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role within Financial Services
- Diploma level qualified (or be very close to achieving this)
- Highly detail conscious
- Strong background in client and product administration
- Effective communication skills gained within a client facing role
- Knowledge and experience of the advice process and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of Investment platforms, their operation and processes.
- Experience of Intelliflo and CRM systems