We are currently recruiting for a highly regarded Financial Planning practice based in London who are looking to recruit a Technical IFA Administrator to provide technical administrative support to the Paraplanners and Financial Advisers within the firm. The successfull candidate will have good knowledge of Intelligent Office. This role also
- Maintaining good relationships with all clients of the business; enhancing the profile of the Company among its clients and community.
- Accurate upkeep of the client details to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Supporting the developing and maintenance of internal processes to help maintain business flow and agreed service standards.
- Providing technical information to ensure workflows are followed and standards adhered.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, whist adhering to regulatory demands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Obtaining full policy information
- Producing client Annual Review Reports
- Dealing with client queries
- Assisting with product research
- Processing applications
- Upkeep of company database with full and accurate client records
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Individual workflow and task delivery
- Generate FE Performance Reports
- Supporting the delivery of and achievement of the client service standards
- Working alongside the paraplanners and administrators to ensure smooth delivery of work